Information supplier invoices
Information to suppliers of the Olof Palme International Center
Invoices mailed – regular mail
Olof Palmes Internationella Center
105 69 Stockholm, Sweden
- The invoice address must be printed on the actual invoice as well as on the envelope. The customer id (Kund-id LKH1302) is necessary, without the id, the invoice will be returned.
- The envelope content is limited to invoices with appendices. The regular mail/post address is: Box 836, 101 36 Stockholm, Sweden.
Invoices in PDF
Please e-mail invoices in pdf to: email@example.com
- Limit to one invoice per e-mail.
- No confirmation will be sent with returning e-mail.
- The invoice must have the LKH1302 printed on the document.
- The e-mail cannot include appendices, logotype, or your signature with your photo, due to the optical reading of the e-mail.
The following information has to be printed on the invoice in a structured manner:
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Supplier’s VAT number
- Olof Palme International Center VAT (SE802013133301)
- Supplier’s reference
- Buyer’s reference, including the name of your contact person at the Palme center.
- Payment information
- Supplier’s full name and address including country
- IBAN number
- BIC/SWIFT address
For more information, please contact: