For all partners
Annual work plan CSO (Word) – The Annual Work Plan and Budget for the coming year should be submitted on February 1st together with the Annual Report. Note that if you have a balance from the previous year and would like to carry over that balance to the next year, make sure to include the balance in the budget and the plans for it in the work plan. The Palme Center will have to approve the carrying over of balance and it can only be done within the agreement period.
Budget template for direct partners (Excel) This template is to be used for budget application, budget updates/revisions and in case of a new agreement with the Palme Center.
For support to Civil-Society Organisations (CSO)
The application for the CSO programme for the years 2020–24 is now closed. Contact Frida Perjus at email@example.com if you would like more information.
For support to Party-Affiliated Organisations (PAO)
Contact Sanna Eliasson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In order to make a pre-study for a collaboration project
Contact the administrator working with your region or thematic area for more information and to get an application form.
Request for funds and agreement
Request for funds
Request for funds (Word) This template is used when you request funds for the first (1) and second (2) tranche. The requested amount should be in accordance with the budget approved by the Palme Center.
For further information regarding the cooperation agreement between your organisation and the Swedish partner organisation, contact your Programme Manager.
For Civil-Society Organisations (CSO)
Narrative report template (Word) – In this report, you describe changes and results (or lack of them) as well as how the project or operations have contributed to that change. Please use and relate to your programme log frame (below). Describe any changes in your strategies, methods and activities and why you made them.
Appendices: Programme log frames
- Log frame, Southern Africa
- Log frame, Western Balkan
- Log frame, Trade Union
- Log frame, MENA
- The log frames for Eastern Europe and Asia are not public documents. Contact us if you want access.
For Party-Affiliated Organisations (PAO)
Narrative report template (Word) – Final report for PAO partners 2019-2022. In this report, you describe changes and results as well as how the project or operations have contributed to that change. Describe any changes in your strategies, methods and activities and why you made them.
For partners within bilateral agreements
The narrative report template will be available soon.
Financial reportingThe following templates and instructions are the same for all partners to the Olof Palme International Center, if not stated otherwise.
- Midyear expenditure report (Excel) This template is a summary of expenses from the beginning of the year up to a certain cut-off deadline, for example from January 1st to June 30th. This needs to be filled out and attached to the second request for funds.
- Pre-audit template for auditors (Word)
- Accumulative budget and expenditure specification (Excel) This template is a summary of expenses for the whole year. For example from January 1st to December 31st. The document should be submitted together with the audited annual financial report.
- Audit instruction for local partners (PDF)
- Guidelines for financial reporting (PDF)
- Procurement guidelines (PDF)
- Instructions for purchase of equipment (PDF) Guidelines on the purchase of equipment using the funds received from the Palme Center. Applicable for all partners.
- Transfer of assets (Excel)
Special instructions for reporting in No Admin projects (PuA)
Instruction for utilisation and reporting of No Admin projects within the CSO Agreement (PDF) – An outline of what a “No Admin project” entails for your Swedish partner organisation. Who pays which costs in the project, and how should the costs be reported?
Send your reports to...
email@example.com Please write “Report 2020, Project number” in the subject line. In case of confidential projects, please contact your Programme Manager to decide how to send in the reports in a secure manner.