Module 2: Holding elections and reaching decisions
What you will learn
This module is divided into six parts:
- Party democracy and internal democratic processes—some overall principles.
- The party’s decision-making processes—the need for a clear decision-making structure.
- The role of meetings and voting—the need for a clear agenda for meetings and a democratic way of working.
- Executives and their work—the need for a structured set of responsibilities and ways of working.
- Election of representatives—the need for good representativeness.
- The importance of the organisational culture and a democratic leadership.
The goal is to increase your knowledge of these topics, so that you are able to participate in developing the party’s activities and apply internal democracy within the party in which you are active.